Monday, November 11, 2013
DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Boot Camp is organizing a free Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS) Coaching session in partnership with itPhilippines.net.
This session is for non-eFPS entrepreneurs, professionals, self-employed individuals and mixed-income earners who wants to avail of eFPS. You are invited to this rare event. Limited slots only.
The event is also open to those who are not yet ready to use the eFPS but would like to learn more about it.
(Reference: Overview of the Electronic Filing and Payment System)
1. Introduction to eFPS and how to navigate through the site.
2. Fill-up the online enrollment form
3. Fill-up a tax return online and/or pay taxes
4. Get to submit your enrollment form online
5. and many more...
And, you will get to meet:
1. The Accredited Agent Bank (AAB) for e-payment
2. The BIR Operations Group / eFPS Project Proponent on tax-related issues and concerns
If interested, please sign-up here (if you can't see the form below).
Note that joining means that you intend to use the eFPS.
Cut-off: 30 attendees.
Please expect confirmation via Facebook. (only fill up the form if you are sure that you can make it as we confirm your attendance.)
Posted by Janette Toral at 11:08 PM