I just had a Blogging talk at PUP last Saturday. Interesting questions I got at that time include:
- Can you be sued for libel with what you posted in your blog?
- How do you protect children from pornography online? (although the person who posted the question admitted that such is not related to my talk)
- How do you know that the ad revenue programs being offered online are real or legitimate?
- Is there such a thing as a first mover advantage in blogging? If yes, will those who will only start blogging now can benefit in much the same way as the early movers?
- How do you get your blog to be found in major search engines?
- Can blogs be used for election campaigning? Won't this violate any ban?
Many thanks to Dr. Marilou Padlan, Prof. Annette Manansala, and PUP-ICTS for inviting me in this event.