I launched this book last August 2008 in response to the growing number of Internet users who are expected to become full-fledge bloggers using various blogging platforms and social networks.
As the book is expected to go out of print soon, I hope this page will provide a venue for exploration to anyone who wants to learn blogging at their own pace.
Complementary illustrated photos, demonstration videos, podcast, and explanatory text can also be found at the Blogging from Home Online Workshop.
Read the book below.)
Read the Introduction for insight on its development. The book tackles the following:
Part I: Blogging 101
- Lesson #1: Blogging 101
- Finding Blogs
- Lesson #2: Blog Set-up
- Blog Information
- Look and Feel
- Video blogging
- Blog Content Plan
- Tracking topics
- Monitoring blog performance
- Ping Services
- Google AdWords
- Contests and Writing Projects
- Social Networks
- Content submission
- Syndicate content
- Handling Attacks and Criticisms
- Managing Time at Home
- Revenue Disclosure and Taxes
- Consulting and Blogging Projects
- Book Publishing Based from a Blog
- Creating a Blog Advertising Network
- Creating a Blog Writers Network
ISBN # 978-0-9805061-0-5
Read the book below.
Blogging From Home by Janette Toral
I also created a video series to support this book.