I am giving away fifteen (15) delegates passes to this event. Should you like to participate and win one of the passes, this is what you have to do:
1. Make a blog entry about DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit and cite why you like to attend this two-day event (which speakers do you look forward listening to).
2. Your blog post must have a link to the following:
- DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit (http://www.e-commercephilippines.com/digitalfilipino-e-commerce-summit.html)
- DigitalFilipino Web Awards (http://digitalfilipinowebawards.blogspot.com)
- Globe GCASH (http://www.globe.com.ph/gcash)
Post a comment to this blog entry and give me the url link where your post can be found.
Deadline for submission of entries is on November 5, 2009.
DigitalFilipino Club members shall review the submissions and picked their most-liked post.
The winners of the delegate pass shall be announced here on November 6, 2009. The delegate pass is not transferable. Should a winner not be available to attend, it will be passed on the next most-liked entry.
I hope you can join.
Of course, this event will not be possible without the support of our major sponsor Globe GCASH.
GCASH allows Globe and TM subscribers to pay or transact for the following using their mobile phone:
- domestic and international remittances
- utility bills
- interest and amortization of loans
- insurance premiums
- donations to various institutions and organizations
- sales commissions and payroll disbursements
- school tuition fees
- micro tax payments and business registration
- electronic loads and pins
- online purchases via GCASH Click
- airline tickets
GCASH is tied-up to BPI Mobile Banking enabling Globe and TM subscribers to do various bank transactions through one's cellphone. GCASH is also used as a wholesale payment facility particularly for rural banks wherein various moeny transfer services are offered such as: text-a-deposit, text-a-sweldo, text-a-withdrawal, text-a-payment, text-a-remittance.
Also enabled by the GCASH platform is GCASH REMIT, the cash pick-up remittance service of GCASH. GCASH REMIT makes it easy for overseas Filipino workers to send their hard earned money from abroad, and their beneficiaries can instantly claim their remittance in over 2,500 GCASH REMIT pay out locations in the Philippines such as pawnshops, rural banks and money changers.
Globe also recently launched Immortal Load, the first load with NO EXPIRY via GCASH. You can use it to purchase load whenever you need it.