- Demonstrate that blogs can be used as a medium to promote products and services by individuals, educators, entrepreneurs, SMEs, and even corporations.
- Share personal experience and of friends on creating blogs suited to their needs. This can be from personal sharing to generating e-commerce revenue on a product website or service offering.
- Show how to join 3rd-party advertising or revenue program for blog sustainability. I will also share my personal experience in creating an ad revenue program for bloggers.
- Provide tips on how to avoid legal problems including how to protect one's copyright and run against those who violate it.
- Discuss marketing practices and performance monitoring that can be explored in driving traffic to one's blog.
More than anything else, I am up for the challenge. After writing and publishing three (3) Philippines-centric books, working with this online blogging tutorial turned book as a project can provide a lot of international publishing lessons learned.
Through it, I hope to expand my network of contacts too.